Hey, Guys, I am here today to share my list of 2015’s best autism bloggers.
- Gonna start off with a really good friend of mine on here Autism Mom. I have followed her blogs long before I began blogging, but my favorite blog has to be Feeling the Magic. reading stories about the navigator. He is adorable and now he’s cross-examining Santa which is, even more cute. In the years to come, he will be a little einstein as long as keeps up his testing. Go have a read for yourself and like me you will fall in love with the Navigator. http://autism-mom.com/
- My Second must read blog, which I tune into every week is AQuietWeek. Now Lori is an ausome blogger. I love reading her stories. She is so insightful and witty that there are days where I am just astounded by her ausomeness. I love her Actually Autistic category the artwork and her words are amazing. Please go check her out and show her some love. She is a true inspiration
- AS Diary is another blog which I love Pixie you were one of the reasons why I started blogging reading your stories about your day are really fascinating. I know its a disney quote but if you can reach for the stars Lets reach infinity and beyond together and Educare Advocate Love If you haven’t followed her yet. I really recommend it and Pix i know you havent blogged recently, but I cannot wait till you next write about your ausome family http://asddiary.blogspot.co.uk/
- Runstreak4ASD the first day I started blogging I found runstreak and fell in love with Carson, he is an inspiration to ausome kids everywhere! I went back to the first day of this streak and going back and reading it again. As well as my new project I plan on running 2 miles a day. Follow me on twitter to find out how I do and scold me if i don’t keep it up. Read and support Carson https://runstreak4asd.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/day-1-43-degrees-feels-like-38-slight-rain/please https://runstreak4asd.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/day-1-43-degrees-feels-like-38-slight-rain/
- https://ravensfightnormalcy.wordpress.com/ Have you ever met a girl as precious as Jess. I read her story and I see parts of me in Jess. I remember being her age and my brother being the one who bore the brunt. Hope Jess is doing well today. I am always here with an ear when you want to vent and the blog isn’t doing it for you. Please go share some love with Raven!