I wrote last week about my meltdowns. Today I want to discuss my coping techniques and not all of them involve Suki tea. Although it is one of my best ways to relax in a big teapot of lemon tea.
- I write in my big black book. I have a black journal I keep for writing down all my bad emotions so that I can talk them through with someone when I am ready and calm enough to do so.
- I drink inordinate amounts of tea. Now I don’t recommend keeping a kettle upstairs but seeing as that’s where my office is. I have a kettle and my teapot on standby all the time ready to brew whenever I really need to decompress.
- I sing and dance like no one can see me nor hear me. Yep, all those teenybopper tunes the ones the, me behind JOAG says she hates to everyone she knows. Yep dancing and singing to guilty pleasures is a great way to unwind and have a bit of fun.
- I talk to you guys online you have no idea how much my little twitter posts help me just clear my head. Putting the words out there can help.
- I used to and this one is bad so I don’t recommend trying it but in the spirit of honesty and the fact I am anon behind the blog.
- Headphones they work wonders when out and about and faced with sensory problems. I have 3 pairs 3 big over the head pairs and one in the ear. All for different purposes, One in car One in purse and one at home
Let me know what yours are!